Beautiful One Line:
1) Give Allah what’s right, not what’s left.
2) Man’s way leads to a hopeless end Allah’s way leads to an endless hope.
3) A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4) He who kneels before Allah can stand before anyone.
5) In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma, but never let him be the full stop.
6) Don’t put a question mark where Allah puts a full stop.
- Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the mosque for a face lift.
- When praying, don’t give Allah instructions, just report for duty.
- Don’t wait for six strong men to take you to the mosque.(FOR YOUR JANAZAAH)
- We don’t change Allah’s message His message changes us.
- The mosque is prayer-conditioned.
- When Allah ordains, He sustains.
- Plan ahead It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- Most people want to serve Allah, but only in an advisory position.
- Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Qur’an.
- Exercise daily Walk with Allah.
- Never give the devil a ride He will always want to drive.
- Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
- Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
- He, who angers you, controls you. 21) Worry is the darkroom in which negatives are developed.
- Give Shaytaan an inch and he will be a ruler. 23) Allah doesn’t call the qualified He qualifies the called.
- Read the Qur’an It will show u how simple life can be.