This Page is especially for Phool July 2018. Here you can read and download Phool Magazine July 2018 it is 100% free of cost.
Welcome to Page of Phool July 2018 and Phool Magazine July 2018 at Jaanaan.com.
In This Article:
- What is Phool July 2018?
- How to Download Phool July 2018.
- How To Read Online Phool July 2018.
1.What is Phool Magazine July 2018?
Phool Magazine July 2018 is a Monthly Magazine. This Magazine is one of the famous Magazines of Pakistan. It is reading in Pakistan, India, U.S.A., and U.K. and many more countries. It is a book having a lot of Urdu Novels of various category like Romantic and complete Novels.
Table of Contents for Phool Magazine July 2018
Part of this Novel
- Complete Novel
- Mustaqil Silsily
More About this Phool Magazine July 2018.
This Magazine is being published for a long time in Pakistan. People who read this Magazine are sharing this Urdu Magazine in many countries of the world. young woman and housewives loved It is very famous inside Urdu and English speaking people especially.
Websites for this Magazine
Here we share a list of websites where this Magazine is uploaded every month
2.How to download Khwateen July 2018
All Urdu Magazine of Phool July 2018 are already published on our website. The current edition of Phool Magazine July 2018 is just published on Jaanaan.com
Method of download as pdf
In this section, we will til you how to download recently updated Phool of the month July of 2018
- go to Phool July 2018 page.
- Click on download link # 1 button or download Link # 2
3.How to Reading Online Khwateen July 2018
Method of reading online
in this section, we will tell you now to read online
- Go to Phool July 2018 page.
- Click how Read Online Button.
- On Jaannaan.com You can find all the older edition of Phool monthly Magazine.
January Edition February Edition an older
Phool July 2018
Read Also:- Aachal Magazine July 2018
Phool July 2018
Are You interested in Love Quotes?
July2018.this is July 2018. That was July 2018. Going in July 2018. Hello, July 2018.
July2018.this is July 2018. That was July 2018. Going on July 2018. Hello, July 2018.first of all, also, another, furthermore, finally, because, so, due to, while, since, therefore, same, less, rather, while, yet, opposite, much as, either
Portugal had won a corner kick, and Ronaldo casually jogged into the center of the penalty area to receive it. Everyone knew the cross would come to him, no one more than Morocco’s Manuel Da Costa, who accepted the challenge of staying between Ronaldo and the ball.
Except that Da Costa did not. A shift of the hips and a half-dozen quick strides by Ronaldo — speed he now reserves for only the most appetizing moments — and he was free. The ball arrived on his forehead and just like that was redirected into the net. Portugal led. Ronaldo preened. And four minutes into their second game of the World Cup, Morocco wondered if it might be on its way out.
Ronaldo mostly stalked the rest of the match — a threatening presence more than a particularly active one — while Morocco banged away without success at the other end.
”We should have been much more effective,” Morocco Coach Hervé Renard said. “Just like in our opening game, we had lots of scoring opportunities. But those who know how to be in the penalty area and are the most gifted players know how to make a difference. ”Portugal will have to be better than it was if it is to challenge in the later rounds here, Santos said: more disciplined, more creative, more willing to impose itself on teams rather than wait to counterattack.”We played well,” Santos said, “but I think we need more than that.”
But Santos rejected the assumption, posed by more than one reporter, that his team had been poor, and that Ronaldo had looked ineffective or, worse, old.
“Cristiano is like a port wine,” Santos said. “He knows how to refine his capacity and age at his best.”
The secret, he said, is what was plain to see: Ronaldo is not the same player he was in his 20s. He is more efficient now — deadly so, at least through two matches — and aware of what he can do.
“He’s always evolving,” Santos continued. “Because he knows himself and he knows what he can do. He doesn’t want to do the things he did two or three years ago, and he will not be doing the same things two or three years from now.”
- 90’ +4: Morocco Just Can’t Find the Goal
- A long free kick by Morocco bounces around in the box tantalizingly. It’s Benatia again, it’s over the bar again.
- 90’ +2: Pepe Goes Down on a Pat
- Benatia of Morocco pats Pepe on the back. Pepe goes down hard, then leaps up and yells at Benatia. Pepe, 35, has been known in his career for a hot temper.
- 90’: Ziyech Denied
- Suddenly Ziyech is free in the box for Morocco: a dribble and a shot, but it’s blocked. Five minutes of added time.
- 83’: Ronaldo Free Kick Off the Wall
- Morocco brings down Ronaldo right on the penalty line. It’s judged to be just outside the box, so a very dangerous free kick, not a penalty. Ronaldo … everyone grabs their cameras … off the wall. He has a big smile afterward. After the free kick, Ronaldo goes to ground but does not get a call.
- 80’: Back and Forth
- Portugal, Morocco, Portugal, etc. Ziyech misses on a corner. Pepe kicks the ball onto his own hand. Action at both ends.
- 79’: Another Free Kick for Morocco
- Ziyach takes a free kick from the right, which goes to Benatia. He can’t get his head on it, though, and the shot goes wide.
- 76’: Morocco Feeling the Pressure
- Morocco is racing around the pitch, playing hard defense, passing nicely, getting some crosses and free kicks. They just haven’t been able to finish.
- A loss in this game would eliminate them from the World Cup. They have yet to score a goal in two games.
- 68’: Another Free Kick for Morocco Goes Over
- A good extended period of control ends with a free kick to Morocco just outside the box. But Ziyech sends it over.
- Andrew Das: Morocco’s best spell seems to have ended without the goal it needs so desperately. We’ve got some fresh legs on both sides now, though, and should see more on this hot day. Maybe one of them will land the decisive blow.
- 65’: Guerreiro Booked
- Guerreiro has struggled all game against Amrabat. He’s now booked for grabbing and pulling him down.
— Romantic Novles (@jromanticnovels) June 21, 2018